Thursday, January 17, 2008

You have to start somewhere


Greetings! Welcome to my first stab at blogging. For someone who has kept a written journal since the 5th grade, hopefully this will come somewhat naturally.


I'm a second-semester junior at Southern Methodist University majoring in both Corporate Communications/Public Affairs and International Studies. I'm also one class away from finishing up my Spanish minor, a feat I'm excited to accomplish. Hopefully these credentials will carry me into a communications career, but first I need to explore the field, which is the purpose of this blog.


This space is designed not only for my own personal exploration, but I invite anyone in the field, PR professionals, journalists, professors and other students, to contribute feedback as well. Thanks for stopping by and I'll keep you posted!

No comments: